Blog Post 10/23

 Introduction Page: 

For my idea, I am wanting to make a scene with a samurai/shinobi armor in a sort of lake scene. I have always been interested in Japanese attire, especially a shinobi or samurai armor. Also, ive always heavily enjoyed a lake scene or setting in art, so being able to combine the two should make for an enjoyable project. For the scene, I already have an image that I am taking inspiration off of. 


Otherwise for my armor, I am planning to take inspiration off of one of my favorite games Ghost of Tsushima. In the game, you eventually get a piece of armor known as the ghost armor which is what I will be taking inspiration off of. 

Work Log

Monday- Finished watching the documentary about Banksy 

Tuesday- Worked on finding out what scene I will be using

Wednesday- Worked on making the water plane for my scene

Thursday- Worked on making the scene as well as tori gate texture

Friday- Worked on making the tori gate texture



Comments

Popular Posts