Brainstorming page

 Brainstorm

Now that I have finished my landscape for blender, I now need to work on what I am going to do for the armor. As I have said before I believe that I am going to combine a sort of medieval l armor with that of a samurai or a shinobi, yet I do not fully know the exact way I will be making them. What I believe I might do is try to combine the sort of moon emblem based throughout the armor. The scene is placed in a sunset like setting which in a way contradicts this design a bit, but I believe it will turn out as a very good looking piece. Otherwise, I might inspire my work entirely on different animals, such as the crow or the mythical Raiju. In Japanese mythology, they had a three legged crow that was acknowledge to represent the sun, and due to my scene being placed in a sunset, this idea could add some symbolism to my piece while still being able to produce a cool set of armor as I had originally wished. Besides that, I also enjoy the Japanese mythological creature known as the Raiju. Raiju are known as thunder beasts in Japanese mythology, often being displayed as wolf. I could always changed my scene to a sort of story setting with lighting in the background, and would very much enjoy modeling my armor based on a sort of wolf like design with accents of lighting and thunder, such as bolts or cloud, scattered throughout the piece. Otherwise the last idea I have for a design based on the scene is a sort of Sun Wukong based one. Sun Wukong is a part of Chinese mythology based on a monkey who goes against the Buddha and gets imprisoned under a mountain. Creating a sort of monkey design might turn out to be a pretty creative project, and should be enjoyable to make. 


Work Log:

Monday: Worked on mask

Tuesday: Worked on mask

Wednesday: Worked on mask

Thursday: Worked on mask

Friday: No School


Comments

Popular Posts