Progress Page 11

 Reflection

This week I wanted to do something different due to how much I have been working on my samurai armor. A big part of a digital portfolio is being able to model and then print out your work. Sadly with my model, I would not be able to do this. I decided to construct a model off of the game Superhot. Superhot is a low poly game where you find weapons, and when your character is not moving, time freezes, allowing you to plan out your attacks. Besides the actual gameplay, I wanted to make a low poly model of a hand making a finger gun pointing at an exploding head. So far, I have only been able to model the head, but it looks good. The hand turned just how I wanted it, and I am confident everything together will look good. 





Work Log:

Monday: Worked on hand.

Tuesday: Worked on hand.

Wednesday: Worked on hand.

Thursday: Worked on hand.

Friday: Worked on a blog post.



Comments

Popular Posts