Progress Page 5

 Progress Page

Now that I have finished the mask of my model, I've found that I am a bit lost of what to do next. In my planning I said that next up was the hat of the samurai, but know I am having second thoughts. For the head I have three different ideas I'd like to choose from, the first being a basic headband which can be seen in many depictions of shinobi, two being an actual samurai head piece, and three being the Japanese style straw hat. Ultimately I decided to go with the Japanese's style straw hat. Not only is it decently simple to make, but it also looks very good when it comes to my design. So far this is what I have produce.

Although these are both quite basic I am looking to do something I believe might be a bit advanced and that is to make a simple weaving pattern for the hat. I don't believe it is out of my range of work and am excited for the possible challenge it presents me. 

Work Log:

Monday: Out sick

Tuesday: Out sick

Wednesday: Planning

Thursday: Began designing

Friday: Till Movie


Comments

Popular Posts