M2 Reflection

 Throughout the presentations I took man notes on different peoples presentations. Overall enjoyed all of them but certain ones stood out better than others. The first student that I'd like to evaluate is Aaron Mumper. Starting off with the year I very much wanted to work with the idea of invention and fantasy but sadly lost that idea while going through the year. Aaron on the other hand did, and actually did a beyond fantastic concept of this. One of the biggest aspects of his project was definitely the originality. Although he took some inspiration from the Dark Souls series made by Hidetaka Miyazaki, he still made a very original project that a find was very well produced. 



The second one I saw a lot of potential in was Taofeek Saka. Out themes were very different but the way he put together his themes is really well made. Saka is creating an animation based off of the backrooms which is a horror topic about endless hallways with monsters trying to hunt you. Although I don't know much about the backrooms, Saka's animation definitely could introduce a lot of people it. Overall I believe he did a fantastic job on his project and introducing people to the horror theme. Sadly he has no video linked to his work but there are some images of what he's made so far. 





Next up, Braedon Funk. Braedon and I had the same theme of art in nature so it was cool to see what he did in convergence to mine. Unlike my sunset he is planning to do a scene with a big skull with just some nice background and weather. So far he’s had some issues, but overall his project is going quiet well. I myself based off of his project might incorporate weather now in my own project.



Comments

Popular Posts