Progress Page 3

 Progress Page:

Images:





Reflection:

Once again I am struggling with the mask. This attempt instead of forming a sort of cube structure I didn't have that problem as much, but this time it seemed as if the mask multiplied itself inside itself. Whenever I removed the circles to begin forming the lips and teeth, I notice that there was almost a second entire mask that was slightly smaller inside of itself. I attempted to fix this by merging vertices by distance, but this did not fully fix it and made my mask too low poly to work with. I wanted to do my project completely free hand, but sadly I believe that I may need to use a tutorial at this point. 

Work Log:

Monday: Worked on mask

Tuesday: Worked on mask

Wednesday: Worked on blog post and mask

Thursday: Virtual day

Friday: Day off


Comments

Popular Posts