Museum Blog Post

Metropolitan Art Museum

For the Metropolitan Art Museum I am looking to go to the samurai armor exhibits as well as the Asian sections of the museum especially the open exhibit with the sky light. One of the main reasons I’d like to go to see the armor is so I can take some inspiration when modeling my own. From what I’ve seen, they have a plethora of armor sets there so being able to see how they look in real life could really help me figure out how I am going to model them in blender. Here are some of the armors they display. 



Besides the armor as I said they have an open area where they are displaying an Eastern Asian display. Besides just the display this section of the museum has one of my favorite pieces of art, The Great Wave of Kanagawa. I’ve always quite liked this piece, so being able to see it in person is quite exciting.





Comments

Popular Posts